Information about our organisation and website
TechRad.io (pronounced Tech Radio, referred to as the “Website” henceforth) is an online technology magazine and media company. The Website’s primary activities are
1. Publishing recent events, blogs, and articles on Gadgets, Apps, Technology, Cloud, IOT, and Security.
2. Offering professional grade tutorials on topics like (but not limited to) Cloud, Python, and Excel, through multiple mediums as deemed suitable.
3. Provides How-To and guide on various topics for tech enthusiasts, e.g. projects on Raspberry Pi, etc.
Personal data collected by the website
We do not mandate submission of personally identifiable information and strongly urge the users of this Website to not reveal any data that may reveal their identities.
To help us provide optimum services, we collect the following data
- Username, unique identifier on our website. In case the user has registered using social login (e.g. Google, Facebook, or Twitter) we may receive data as provided by the individual login authentication services
- Email, to confirm the registration, to reset the password, to provide information on the latest articles, and to send promotion emails
- IP address, for spam detection, for ensuring IT Security
- Country, for offers and statistics
- Gender, for offers and statistics
- Device and software used to access, for offers and statistics
- Timezone, for localised date and time
TechRad.io reserves the right to change the information collected by providing an update to its users for a duration (as determined appropriate by the sole discretion of the Website) of time after the changes have been implemented.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this Website, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Our contact information
Techrad.io is accessible through email@example.com