By using any of the services provided by TechRad.io, you consent to all the terms set out in the following schedules:
Acceptable Use Policy
By using our services, you agree to our Acceptable User Policy (AUP). As part of the
- NOT SHARE ACCOUNTS. You should not give access to, or allow access to your account, including but not limited to friends, colleagues, family, and relatives.
- NOT VIOLATE OUR COPYRIGHTS. The reproduction or distribution of copyrighted works, including but not limited to, images, text, software, other media, without prior permission from the owner is an infringement of copyright law and is subject to penalties as deemed suitable by the law.
- NOT ATTEMPT TO COMPROMISE THE INTEGRITY OF OUR SYSTEMS. This could include but is not limited to
- Any attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system, software, hardware, or network that hosts our services.
- Any attempt to circumvent any security or authentication systems.
- Any attempt to gain unauthorized access to our services, network, software, or hardware.
- Any attempt to tamper, hack, or reverse engineer our services.
- Any attempt to overwhelm our infrastructure through means that can put an unusually or unreasonably large load on our system.
Waiver of liability
By using any of the services provided (either explicitly or implicitly) by TechRad.io, you confirm that you not violating any of the restrictions posed by (not limited to) a governing council (including but not limited to state, federal, or nation), guardian, or government. In the event of any damages or liability arising out of your non-confirmation of statuettes imposed on you, you consent to waive any liability to damages in any form.
All rights reserved
By using services provided by TechRad.io, you consent to our rights as outlined (but not limited) to below:
- We reserve the right to permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend an account or access to the services without notice or liability.
- TechRad.io (in its sole discretion) determines that the user has violated this Acceptable Use Policy.
- TechRad.io (in its sole discretion) can determine to change the Acceptable Use Policy without any notice or liability.